Monday 14 January 2013

Section A: Skills Evaluation of Production - Task 2

Digital Technology:
  • Computers, Laptop and Macs
  • Photoshop
  • Final Cut Pro
  • Camera
  • Microsoft Word
  • Internet (Blogger, Youtube, Google, Animoto, Prezi etc.)
  • Windows Live Movie Maker
Creativity:

How I have used my own original ideas along with ideas born out of existing inspiration. How I developed these ideas and made them into a reality and how I then justified and evaluated the final product.

Research and Planning:

Investigating existing products as inspiration for my own and breaking down the different elements of a product to see how they were both alone and together (eg. fonts, images etc.) Organising thoughts and ideas using different methods and developing these until they resemble a product.

Post Production:
Evaluating and reviewing the product as a whole, thinking about what I could change if I were to do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Some promise here Laura, although this is unfinished and you still have 2 more areas to define. I was somewhat confused by Research & Planning - be clear about the difference between the 2 = Research is looking at existing texts and analysing them. Planning = drafts, mock ups, sketches, storyboards, ideas you come up with etc

    ReplyDelete