Wednesday 6 February 2013

Organisation of Planning Materials

How did you organise your planning materials?
On my blog I made sure to label all of my research and planning posts so that they would be easy to find. Apart from that I kept all my written work in folders, seperated according to teacher and part of the course. My organisation definitely developed from AS to A2.

Did you utilise the blog more at A2 than AS?
I think I used it about the same amount but at A2 I used it in the right way.

How did you follow your flat plans and storyboards?
The storyboard was very useful, we used it through the whole production of music video. It was first used to put our ideas into motion and start to order everything. Then once we had completed it we took it with us to the filming sessions, because we didn't film everything in order we could put to one side the shots we had filmed so we knew what we had left. We then used it again after all the filming had been done to help edit the video. All the shots were numbered so it made it a lot easier to put the video together.

Did all members have copies of the production schedule and storyboard?
Because we did our storybaord on post it notes (so it was easy to move anything around) it would have been difficult to duplicate it. However, we did take pictures of each part for reference. We did both have a production schedule though, and even if it wasn't formally written we had talked about our plans.

Did you complete diaries or progression blog posts? Why was this important in terms of planning both pieces of coursework?
I did create progression posts on my blog, mainly for me than for the teachers. It was always good to write down what had been done and what needed to be done so that I could work out what time we had left. It helped keep me organised and kept stress levels down.

No comments:

Post a Comment