Wednesday 6 February 2013

Planning - Pre-Production Requirements

Drafting - What drafts did you produce?
For AS I created a draft magazine cover, contents page and double page spread at the very start of the course. For A2 as a class we created a music video to Busted's 'That's What I Go To School For', then in our pairs we created a draft version of our own music video before our final. I also created a draft for each of the ancillary tasks.

Gaining audience feedback - How did you make sure you collated this - What was the development between AS and A2?
I made sure to take on board any feedback I got, I made a note of it all and made sure to consider it when producing. At AS I produced a questionnaire which I then used to decide the theme and look of my magazine. At A2 most of the feedback I got was just through class evaluation, comments and talking to people. This actually helped a lot more because the conversation could be more in depth and I could come away with several new ideas to think about rather than just one specific thing.

Organisation of time, personnel and equipment: 
I always made sure to complete my work on time and meet the deadlines. I also created deadlines for myself within the course to keep up to date and organised. Having to organise other people was hard to do because of the other priorities that they had and finding time where we could all meet up. Thankfully, we minimised this issue by casting me to be in the video, meaning I was always available and willing to put the hours in. I learnt very quickly that within the production schedule there wasn't a lot of room for movement because it would cause a domino effect and everything would build up. I think I worked well, my strengths being communication and inputting ideas but I could have spent more time on the blog posts and put more detail into the evaluation process.

No comments:

Post a Comment